Saturday, October 31, 2009

Triboro and Hell Gate Bridge in Astoria Park, Queens.



Since my wife is pregnant, the doctor ask her to do more walking exercise if possible. As her husband, I automatically turn myself as her walking companion as well. In order to keep this exercise interesting, I always choose some places which we rare have a chance to spend some times with. Astoria Park is one example.

I consider Astoria Park is one of the hidden treasure in Manhattan. It is located in the far North corner of Queens Boro. Unlike Central Park, Astoria park has more local and down to earth feeling. There is no hot dog cart, no horse carriage, and no tourist. It is absolutely a perfect place if you want to spend some quality time with your wife.


Images originally posted by Joseph Ng and Joseph Ng Studio. Images may not be used without permission. Copyright © 2009 by Joseph Ng. All rights reserved