Sunday, October 18, 2009

Seven



Took two snap shots for one of my cat, before I leave the house today.

Her name is SEVEN.

We took her home when she is only 2 months old.

She is one strange cat compare to the others. She attachs to my wife very much. No matter where my wife goes, Seven follows. She even waits outside the bathroom when my wife takes shower. There has been a few occasions that my wife forgot to close the bathroom door while she is takes the shower, Seven will sneak into the bathtub.

Oh, maybe I forget to mention, she likes to eat Vanilla and Strawberry ice-cream. If you put a cup of green tea on the table, expect half cup of it will be gone in a few minutes. And also she "loves" Sam's Club's roasted chicken.

She gets seven toes on the front two paws that's how she got the name.


Images originally posted by Joseph Ng and Joseph Ng Studio. Images may not be used without permission Copyright © 2009 by Joseph Ng. All rights reserved